Generally, for violating the traffic rules anybody is going to be provided a ticket whether they do it accidentally or not. And they need to pay the fines at the courtroom. For paying the fines in court, you need to endure long queues and many individuals don’t enjoy it. And, there’s a good news for these people and that is NJMCDirect. Instead of paying the penalties at court you can pay them online through NJMCDirect. It is an online portal which will provide one NJ Ticket Prefix Code with which you can free yourself from any NJ Ticket Fines. Check the further info in the below section.
Paying the ticket fines is now easy with NJMCDirect. It permits you to utilize a Prefix Code with which you can pay your ticket fines online through its portal site. For paying the penalties online at NJMCDirect, you have to visit its official website i.e. www.NJMCDirect.com. You will require just a couple of minutes time to pay the ticket fines on the internet through this website. Using this, you can’t only save your time but also can avoid standing in long queues. This portal can be accessed easily from anywhere around the world. Below, we have provided the comprehensive process to pay the ticket fines online at NJMCDirect. Check it at the below section.
NJMCDirect — Purchase Tickets OnlineNJMCDirect — Purchase Tickets Online
NJMCDirect pay the ticket fine online
In order to pay the ticket fine online at New Jersey Meadowlands Commission Direct, you will require few things. Below we’ve listed them and you also need to make sure these items are with you prior to using the NJ Ticket Prefix Code from NJMCDirect Pay Ticket Service.
- A PC or a Laptop or a Smartphone with the Internet access.
- Traffic Ticket is the essential thing which is required for payment since it’s used as a proof. And, the most important thing is it must be legal and valid. It is given by the officers whenever you violate the traffic rules. This ticket is important since it is made of the Court ID and Ticket Number alongside the kind of traffic violation that you have attempted.
- License Plate Number is also required and it is readily located in your driving permit. It is possible to find your License Plate Number below the automobile information.
- Credit Card is necessary because the payment is currently online.
NJMCDirect — Payment Procedure
The NJMCDirect Payment process is simple and easy. Just follow the measures which we have mentioned below:
- Go to the official site of NJMCDirect or click on the official website.
- As soon as you click that link you’ll be redirected to the homepage of NJMCDirect.
- There you will see an option which says’Traffic Ticket Search’ or’Time Payment Order’.
- Click on that in order to start the payment procedure.
- Enter the Court ID, Ticket Prefix Code, Ticket Number and License Plate Number from the necessary fields.
- Then, click the’Continue’ button.
- Then, you need to choose between two choices i.e. View NJMCDirect Ticket and Procedure NJMCDirect Ticket Payment.
- The first option will only reveal the ticket and the next option will start the payment procedure. Choose the one appropriate for you personally.
- And lastly, you have to pay the ticket fine using the Credit card or Debit Card.
Notice: Should you face any problems while payment, you should contact the NJMCDirect Customer Service Team.
Since the payment is online, most people opt for this since it is simple in comparison to manual payment. But before that, you must be aware of the site’s hours of operation.NJMCDirect Portal is not available for 24/7. That is, it gives the services just at specific times.
- From Monday to Thursday — 7.30 AM to 11.45 PM
- On Friday — 7.30 AM to 10.45 PM
- On Saturday — 7.30 AM to 3.45 PM
- On Sunday — 1 PM to 11.45 PM
Follow this time program to pay your fines on time. And, ensure you are paying your fines prior to the due date in order to avoid the excess charge.
NJMCDirect Client Service Team — Get Details
Below are the contact information to connect with the customer service team of NJMCDirect. Call them choose any other way suitable for you. They will provide answers to all of your questions.
- Phone Number-973 284 4945
- Fax-973 284 4914
- Office Address-NJMC Public Safety Building, 2nd Floor, 228 Chesnutt Street
- NJMC Office Hours-Monday to Friday from 8 AM to 4 PM
That is all about the NJMCDirect. You can also check your transaction details at NJMCDirect but just within a period of 90 days